October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and with that, comes our annual collaboration with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. “Be Pink” by Beach House is inspired by the brave women fighting every day in the ongoing battle against breast cancer.
The team behind the pieces wanted the swimwear to make our customers feel strong and beautiful. The collection is both sophisticated and chic, with tried and true silhouettes.
Our key shapes this season are the twist front tankini, the figure-flattering bandini, ultra-feminine skirted bottoms, and our beach to boardwalk cover up dresses.
The color palette for “Be Pink” is a rich Admiral, bright Coconut White, and our vibrant Baja Pink. Time-honored traditional stripes, ornate florals, modern geos, and textured pique fabric create elevated and gorgeous swimsuits.
Shop the collection here and shop for a cause.
We’ve partnered with our friends at Haymarket Designs to bring you the ultimate summer giveaway! Enter to win a Custom tote bag filled with a custom koozie, Beach House swimsuit of your choice, and tumbler! Giveaway ends August 3 at 11:59 PST. Winners will be notified by email.
Enter on the form below – good luck!
Thanks to our friends at Hypersweep.com, ContestHound.com, and LuckyContests.com for featuring our giveaway!
The holidays call for lots of over eating and indulging. There is no need to feel guilty about eating and enjoying this time with family and friends.
Here are some simple tips to keep in mind this season:
- Drinks lots of Water – It fills you up and keeps you hydrated, especially after all those holiday cocktails.
- End your day with a cup of green tea – This helps curb cravings at night. Instead of reaching for that leftover pie, make yourself a hot cup of tea with lemon.
- Get 8 hours of sleep a night – Between holiday parties, visiting family, shopping, etc. it’s obvious we all get a little run down this time of year. Make it a point to get your 8 hours. It will help with managing stress and you will keep a clear head during this crazy time.
- Walk as much as possible – Park your car in the furthest spot in the mall parking lot and get that extra walk in. Take the stairs. Go for a walk after your Christmas dinner to digest instead of sitting on the couch. It’s the little things that add up!
- Yoga and meditation – Incorporate a yoga class into your workout routine. You will feel revitalized. It’s important to connect with your mind and body and remember what is truly important this holiday season.