As the holiday season is approaching, so is the need for a small winter getaway to some place warm and relaxing!
One thing you don’t need to stress about when traveling during the holiday season is your carry on. We here at Beach House Swimwear, believe it’s very important to have all of your essentials with you, so that trip is as relaxing as possible.
- Headphones are a must! First off, it’s expensive to buy them on the airline, and half the time they don’t even work. These stylish headphones from Frends will not only block out all the unwanted sound on your flight, but will also provide you total bliss and comfort.
- Gum always comes in handy for take off and landing.
- Spending hours in the air, your skin tends to feel very dry and uncomfortable. This Laura Mercier Foundation is lightweight and adds a healthy glow to the skin. Just throw it in your bag, and apply when you land. Your face will feel awake and refreshed!
- Scarfs are always a must as they can double in keeping you warm as a blanket or a pillow.
- As we said before (see #3) after hours in the air, your skin will feel very dry, the best thing to do is nurture them with some lotion. We love Eucerin calming cream!
- A travel pillow! No explanation needed to why this is on our must have list during a flight.
- After trying to cram into a small space to get comfortable, a lot of the time your hair becomes wild (especially if you’re the middle seat!) Whip out a small brush, and quickly tame the hair.
- Magazines for entertainment and catching up on your latest fashion trends.
- And lastly, a chap stick for when your lips get dry, and lipstick for a pop of color when you’re coming off the plane. (They say all you need is a bold lip and you’re set!)
Also, if you’ve got enough room, and don’t want to wait to unpack, throw in one of our stylish swimsuit options for a quick dip in the pool as soon as you arrive!